11.19.2013

Smitten...

1. Blue Valentine is one of my favorite movies. If you haven't seen it you should really check it out, it's fantastic. And if you have seen it then you know what I'm talking about. Here are some shots from one of my favorite scenes. Things that didn't make the movie (but that top left pic looks awfully familiar, any Crazy, Stupid, Love fans?). Also, fan of this movie or not you should really read this which, for me, makes it that much better.


2. Really want a picture like this with my dog... Yes, I know, I'm a crazy dog person. 


3. This is just fantastic. Dolce and Gabanna dress the Disney Villans. Perfect. 


4. My students and I have a little inside joke. Whenever I say "Ok, can you try this" they know it's going to be something a bit crazy. Sometimes I even preface it by saying, "This probably won't work, but lets just see how it goes". And you know what? A good fifty percent of the time it ends up working out! That's why I love this:


5. The hairstyle I covet is the perfect messy wave. Not trying too hard, but still looks good. This to me is exactly that:


Hope you all are having a great Tuesday! I know I am (Day off, woohoo!). Let me know what you guys are loving right now!

Cheers,
Shannon






No comments:

Post a Comment