11.18.2013

Pining For...

A Leopard Coat!!


(1)  (2)  (3)  (4)

Besides black, leopard is my favorite thing to wear. It goes with everything. It's classic, but also a bit rock 'n' roll (Which I LOVE). And if Jenna Lyons thinks its a neutral, I'm all for calling it that too! Aren't all these ladies above looking great? It's such a versatile coat! Lately I've been telling myself that it's a better investment for me, living in sunny Arizona, to bypass the purchasing of sweaters (which I never seem to want to wear anyway) and buy coats instead. This being because its cold in the morning and then by afternoon a jacket is no longer needed. So, instead of stocking my closet with sweaters, stick to cute tops that can be worn year around and invest in nice coats that can be thrown over anything for the cooler morning hours. I'm a genius, right? Well, maybe not, but it sounds like a fab plan to me. 

Here are some I've been eyeing. They won't break the bank either!:



Let me know which one you are coveting! Hope you all have a fantastic Monday!

Cheers,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment