10.14.2013

Something New...

I have always been excited about clothes. I would say that for me its not about looking over accessorized or even looking completely put together all the time. I like to be comfortable, and I don't like to look over-thought. Black is a staple, I almost wear it everyday. Here are some celebrity styles that I really like and sometimes take pointers from.


           




Anyway, I wanted to try something. An experiment I guess. We all have favorite items we wear more than others and for me, I know I have funks that I get into. Weeks where I am seemingly obsessed with a certain look, or item. So I have decided to take a picture of my outfit each day until Christmas. And why not share it?! So, I will be posting it on here. Here is today. Yes, I know, mirror pic, but there was no other option.


Have a great day!

Cheers,
Shannon



No comments:

Post a Comment