9.22.2013

Smitten...

  1. Julianne Moore as “Famous Works of Art” by Peter Linderbergh - for Harper’s Bazaar. Is she not the most beautiful woman?!


2. Animal Lovin'

3. Uncharacteristically for me, Kristen Stewart. She usually bothers me, but if she really said this then I     need to give her another chance. 

“I have realized that you can close yourself off to life if you put walls up, but it’s a difficult thing. You can’t see over, people can’t see in, and you also can’t see out. So I’ve gotten quite comfortable with just being unafraid. I keep saying the same thing: it’s not about being fearless but really just embracing the fears and using them.” -Kristen Stewart
4. Nostalgia for this beast of a duo. Legends of Summer was probably THE BEST concert I've been to.


5. In need of a vacation. A place like this would be ideal.


Hope you're all having a great weekend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment